coba template

Words and Sentences are Inspiration and Motivation

Friday, February 24, 2012

Butterfly, I love..

Iseng-iseng ngutak atik halaman tumblr yang sudah 2 tahun tak terurus, kemudian cari-cari gambar dengan tag butterfly, saya temukanlah beberapa gambar yang menarik hati. Cukup merefleksikan ketertarikan saya  dengan beberapa hal dan pas dengan isi blog ini tentunya. I loooveeee them all a lot :D


Source: Orainbowo

Let's start today by being a butterfly, as beautiful as butterfly :D 

Source: Sequins

Butterfly in some different languages :D
Source: macaron kisses

One day, I'll go to see the real Eiffel Tower with my very own eyes ^.^

Source: c-oulermescarlet

Butterfly: learning. Learning: reading things. 


Source: fearless-enspire

I feel it as if the butterfly is flying around  the cherry blossom in Japan. I'll be there too one day, Insya Allah ^.^

source: willowstemple

Just like those butterflies, I am free. Free to write things I want to share with you, here in my blog :)

Source: wandering dreamer


Just don't let the things you've learned along your life fading away. Keep it, write it to make it everlasting knowledge.

Jadi, gambar mana yang paling teman-teman suka?

4 komentar:

  1. Saya pilih butterfly di akhir postingan. Temanya ada gambar buku buku, sesuatu bangeds dan pas dengan tema blog saya, Buku.

    xixixixxixixiie. Great Posting

    ReplyDelete
  2. @kang asep, thank you Kang :)

    @kak vitha, being free from the jar ya kak ^^

    ReplyDelete

© coba template, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena